Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.1
All the early adopters (and Lightroom 4 users) of the new wave of cameras we just saw released the first half of this year are going rejoice with this news:
Now you can process raw files to your heart’s content with your new cameras! This 4.1 update has been a release candidate for a while, but has been tested enough now that Adobe is starting to automatically distribute it to their customers. Lightroom 4 support for the Fuji X-Pro1 and Nikon D800/E were not in the 4.1 candidate release, so we are happy to see support now for those RAW files now available.
More info on this update and download links directly from Adobe after the jump…
Quoted from Adobe’s Lightroom 4.1 Update page:The Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 4.1 update includes these enhancements:• The ability to process HDR TIFF files. (16, 24 or 32-bit TIFF files)
• Additional Color Fringing corrections to help address chromatic aberration.
• Save photobooks created in the Book Module to JPEG
• Publishing photos to Adobe Revel is now accessible via a Publish plugin
• Additional camera support for several new cameras including the Canon EOS 5D Mark III, Fujifilm X-Pro1, Nikon D800, and Olympus OM-D E-M5.
• Corrections for issues introduced in previous versions of Lightroom.
You can find the download link on their Lightroom 4.1 Update page as well as additional info on installation. Enjoy and happy shooting!